[FOM] f.o.m. documentary 2

Margaret MacDougall Margaret.MacDougall at ed.ac.uk
Sat Feb 18 05:17:35 EST 2012

Hello Michael

When you say, within the context of referring to ZFC, that "the
paradoxes are STILL not properly handled within the foundations", what
exactly are you getting at here?  Also, in what sense(s) to you believe
that category theory has "outgrown" ZFC? Further explanation would be
welcome.

Many thanks

Margaret

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.