[FOM] Job Opportunity

Sam Sanders sasander at cage.ugent.be
Tue Aug 7 15:31:52 EDT 2012

Dear members of the FOM-list,

While this mailing list is obviously not intended for job postings, I believe
the following opportunity is so unique that it warrants a *one-off* exception.

The John Templeton Foundation is looking for a Department Head
for the field "Mathematical and Physical Sciences".  Many of you will
know potential candidates for this position.

The relevant information (PhD in Mathematics, …) may be found here:

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to propose good candidates from our ranks.

With kindest regards,

Sam Sanders