[FOM] About Paradox Theory

hdeutsch at ilstu.edu hdeutsch at ilstu.edu
Fri Sep 16 13:31:44 EDT 2011

There are first order theorems corresponding to the fact that
separation implies that there is no universal set (in ZF) and even one
corresponding to the paradox of grounded classes.  There is an
interesting list of such theorems in Kalish, Montague, and Mar:
Techniques of Formal Reasoning, but I'm sorry I don't have a copy
available so I can't give the page number right now.

Harry