[FOM] Inconsistency of P

Panu Raatikainen panu.raatikainen at helsinki.fi
Thu Oct 6 23:59:43 EDT 2011

My initial claim was wrong - no quarrel about that. In a hurry, I just
conflated two different issues in my mind.

Anyway...

      :
> Now T proves S is consistent and Sigma_1 complete.
> So T proves S does not prove K(n) > c(T).

I understand that we now assume again that T really is inconsistent.
Then it is not very informative that it can prove these things -
because it can prove any claim whatsoever.

Best

Panu

--
Panu Raatikainen

Ph.D., University Lecturer
Docent in Theoretical Philosophy

Theoretical Philosophy
Department of Philosophy, History, Culture and Art Studies
P.O. Box 24  (Unioninkatu 38 A)
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki
Finland

E-mail: panu.raatikainen at helsinki.fi