[FOM] Disguised Set Theory "DST"

Zuhair Abdul Ghafoor Al-Johar zaljohar at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 04:58:58 EDT 2011

Dear F.Bjordal.

I think that t(a) represent a set with E-elements <0,a>,<1,Ua>,<2,UUa>...
which is not provable in this theory yet, but even if we suppose
it exists then your set X is the set of all sets x such that
not x E x and not x E2 x and not x E3 x ..........
But by then X is simply the set of all sets, i.e. X=V,
since all sets in this theory has this property.
You said the following:
"Clearly xeX only if not XeTC(x)" which is false, and
your argument that x would be cyclic doesn't matter
since x can be cyclic (if what you mean is e-cyclic)
and yet it is not an Ei member of itself, V is an obvious
example. Mind you that all sets are hereditarily E-acyclic.
In the last line of your argument you said we derive
that X E X, which is false we derive X e X, which
is not a problem since X is V after all an indeed
it is E-acyclic and indeed it has itself as an e-element
of itself, no problem at all. In the line before it
you said suppose that X E X or X E2 X i.e. you meant X is E-cyclic
but in this theory there is no such X.

Regards

Zuhair