[FOM] Summer Schools in Logic and Philosophy?

Kenny Easwaran easwaran at usc.edu
Fri Feb 4 17:01:00 EST 2011

The Carnegie Mellon summer school seems like the most promising one:

http://www.phil.cmu.edu/summerschool/

CU Boulder has an annual summer school in philosophy.  It looks like
the topic this year isn't especially related to logic, but some years
it might be:

http://www.colorado.edu/philosophy/outreach_summer_seminar.shtml

The LSA's summer linguistics institute (I think every other year) is
also at Boulder this year, and it may have enough relevant courses for
some students, but definitely isn't focused on logic and philosophy:

http://verbs.colorado.edu/LSA2011/

I'm sure there are probably others, but these are the ones that come to mind.

Kenny Easwaran