[FOM] Moore on modality

Bob Clark rc514 at york.ac.uk
Mon Oct 11 18:42:54 EDT 2010

The best place for reference to this is probably Tom Baldwin's 'Selected
Writings' (of Moore), P. 207ff, which has a footnote giving (postulated)
sources and further references. The version Baldwin includes is, he
says, 'an untitled and incomplete manuscript from the Moore papers in
the University Library, Cambridge. ...'