[FOM] CiE 2010: Last possible date for submission - clarification

CiE cie at maths.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jan 27 12:13:05 EST 2010

Dear All

        COMPUTABILITY IN EUROPE 2010: Programs, Proofs, Processes
                    Ponta Delgada (Azores), Portugal
                         June 30 to July 4, 2010
                        http://www.cie2010.uac.pt/

A number of CiE members have been asking for longer extensions,
wanting to know the longest available time to get their submissions prepared.

Just to clarify, my information from the co-chairs is that

                          MONDAY 1st FEBRUARY

is the absolute cut-off date - there can be no guarantee of
submissions getting onto the CiE 2010 EasyChair site after then. Of
course, the flow of late submissions has continued throughout this
last week, and there is still time to get a 10-page extended abstract uploaded.

I should also mention, there will be a further call for informal
presentations, in the style of mathematics conferences, to follow quite soon.

All best wishes

Barry Cooper
for Association CiE

  ASSOCIATION COMPUTABILITY IN EUROPE      http://www.computability.org.uk