[FOM] Woodin's pair of articles on CH

Monroe Eskew meskew at math.uci.edu
Sun Jan 17 01:28:28 EST 2010

I apologize-- the point below is not relevant.  In ZFC we could do the
proof using these equivalence classes to count things instead of
choosing representatives.  I think the step that requires choice is
just that old proposition saying that a \kappa sized union of sets
each of size less than \kappa is size (at most) \kappa.