[FOM] elementary references on foundations of math and science

Marc Alcobé malcobe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 04:48:12 EDT 2010

Concerning justification in math I would suggest (I do not give the
full citations because they are easily found in the Internet):

Penelope Maddy 'Believing the axioms, I and II'
Joan Bagaria 'Natural Axioms of Set Theory and the Continuum Problem'
Patrick Dehornoy 'Recent progress on the continuum hypothesis (after Woodin)'
Richard Zach 'Hilbert's program then and now'
Jeremy Avigad & Erich H. Reck 'Clarifying the nature of the infinite'