[FOM] Clean tautologies

A. Mani a_mani_sc_gs at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 22 13:14:16 EDT 2010

On Wednesday 21 Apr 2010 1:05:40 am Lucas Kruijswijk wrote:
> I encountered an interesting subset of tautologies.
>
> I like to know whether this is "known science",

Basically it has to do with specific types of substitution rules (or
endomorphisms).
Substitution rules are dealt with in some detail in Norman Martin's book
'systems of Logic', but 'clean tautologies' are not touched. Neither can it be
found in the approaches of modern Polish logicians.

>From the algebraic point of view, it is interesting.

Best Regards

A. Mani

--