[FOM] negation as a non-primitive logical constant

Jon Awbrey jawbrey at att.net
Tue Apr 13 23:30:25 EDT 2010

C.S. Peirce frequently used the idea that asserting x => a,
where "a" stands for "any proposition", amounts to denying x.

E.g., see his use of this in connection with Peirce's Law:

Jon Awbrey

inquiry list: http://stderr.org/pipermail/inquiry/
mwb: http://www.mywikibiz.com/Directory:Jon_Awbrey
knol: http://knol.google.com/k/-/-/3fkwvf69kridz/1