[FOM] Animated Proofs

Charles Silver silver_1 at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 5 10:17:12 EDT 2010

		  Sorry, can't read *all* the URls, but I haven't seen any
displaying his neat method of using the eraser on circles, etc.  Great
on a black (white) board.   How about launching some to generate FOM
interest?

		      By the bye, Peirce's law is supposedly the only propositional
sentence without any negation symbols that requires an indirect proof
(in a natural deduction system: MP, MT, C, Reductio, etc.)  Would be
nice if someone were to provide another (without using the law itself
to create a longer sentence and perhaps using only two propositional
letters.   Okay, make it three.