[FOM] Truth definitions

Allen Hazen allenph at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Sep 8 05:24:32 EDT 2009

Mostowski wrote a book (in the north-Holland yellow "Studies in Logic"
series, title might have been "Constructible sets with applications" but I'm
not sure of my memory on that, publication date before 1970 and after the
early 1960s) in which M-K is used as the meta-system for investigating
systems like ZF.  Didn't know enough to understand what I was reading when I
tried to read it, and that was a LONG time ago, but I'd look there.

Allen Hazen
Free-lance philosopher (ex-University of Melbourne)