[FOM] paper: Partial Combinatory Algebras of Functions

Jaap van Oosten J.vanOosten at uu.nl
Thu May 21 10:12:36 EDT 2009

A new paper of mine is available on the Arxiv:

*Abstract:* We employ the notions of `sequential function' and
`interrogation' (dialogue) in order to define new partial combinatory
algebra structures on sets of functions. These structures are analyzed
using J. Longley's preorder-enriched category of partial combinatory
algebras and decidable applicative structures.We also investigate total
combinatory algebras of partial functions. One of the results is, that
every realizability topos is a quotient of a realizability topos on a
total combinatory algebra.