[FOM] Automatic mathematical assistant

Arnold Neumaier Arnold.Neumaier at univie.ac.at
Wed Mar 4 12:51:43 EST 2009

Recently, I had asked in this forum questions on the current state of
projects for formalized mathematics, and what you would want from
an automatic mathematical research assistant.

As part of my new web site

   FMathL - Formal mathematical language
   http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/~neum/FMathL.html

I prepared from the responses I got (from friends, collegues, mailing
lists and newsgroups) the web page

   What would you want from an automatic mathematical research assistant?
   http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/~neum/FMathL/assistant.html

containing both questions and (slightly edited) replies received.

I'd be happy to receive (at Arnold.Neumaier at univie.ac.at)
and add further responses, especially if the contents complements what
is already there.

If you already replied and would like to have your contribution
changed or deleted, please write me (at the same address).

Arnold Neumaier