[FOM] Another question about ZF without Choice

todunion@ucollege.edu todunion at ucollege.edu
Fri Jan 30 19:44:04 EST 2009

For a simple (one-page) proof of the result sought below in ZF without
Choice see p. 550 of the article in The American Mathematical Monthly
(MAA),vol 109, No. 6, (June-July, 2002) by Leonard Gillman (pp544-553)

"Two Classical Surprises Concerning the Axiom
of Choice and the Continuum Hypothesis"

best regards,
Tom Dunion

On Wed, 28 Jan, 2009, Andres Caicedo wrote