[FOM] The Strong Free Will Theorem

Fred Kantor fwk12 at columbia.edu
Tue Jan 27 20:50:33 EST 2009

Paul Budnik wrote:
> EPR experiments in quantum mechanics involve two distant detectors next to two identical experimental apparatus (like a polarizing filter) that can be manipulated...

May I suggest "One-Bit Photon Polarization in Two-Photon Experiments.
An Information Mechanics Perspective", International Journal of
Theoretical Physics, Vol.30, No.3, March 1991, by Frederick W. Kantor
(me). I discussed this with Bell when he visited Pupin Physical
Laboratories at Columbia University, with his apparent interest.

Fred Kantor