[FOM] The QED Manifesto today

Harvey Friedman friedman at math.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jan 23 07:41:50 EST 2009

Here are some interesting and useful references you may want to look at:

http://www.cs.ru.nl/~freek/comparison/
H. Barendregt & F. Wiedijk, "The Challenge of Computer Mathematics",
Transactions A of the Royal Society 363 no. 1835, 2351-2375, 2005

Notices of the AMS Volume 55, Number 11

A formally verified proof of the prime number theorem
Jeremy Avigad, Kevin Donnelly, David Gray, and Paul Raff, ACM
Transactions on Computational Logic, 9(1:2):1-23, 2007

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/avigad/isabelle/

Harvey Friedman