[FOM] On Charles Parsons, Mathematical Thought and Its Objects

Peter Smith ps218 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 13 05:39:51 EST 2009

Recently, we had a reading group here working through Charles Parsons's,
Mathematical Thought and Its Objects. I've also been posting about this
book on my blog. I've now put together my blog comments and thoughts
arising from discussions in the group into an extended discussion of the
book (some 30K words now) here:

http://www.phil.cam.ac.uk/teaching_staff/Smith/logicmatters/Resources/Parsons1.pdf

That's a pretty informal document, but it might be of interest to some.
Comments of course most welcome.

--
Dr Peter Smith: Faculty of Philosophy, University of Cambridge
http://www.logicmatters.net