[FOM] Cardinality Beyond Regularity and Choice!

Zuhair Abdul Ghafoor Al-Johar zaljohar at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 05:55:59 EST 2009

But the strong version of Extensionality that I wrote shun Quine atoms as well. I am not really sure if those models you are speaking about can be done with Towers of Singletons (recursive Ur-elements {{..}}) i.e. singletons having every member of their transitive closures as singletons also. i.e singletons that are hereditarily singletons. But I doubt it, since we cannot have more than a countable set of these towers. But in case it does, then we should add the axiom that there exist a unique tower of singletons, in this way we also cut the permutations.

Zuhair