[FOM] Question on Relation Algebra

Jorge Petrucio Viana petrucio at cos.ufrj.br
Tue Apr 14 14:54:29 EDT 2009

Dear A. Mani, maybe the best place to start is the book

Givant, Steven R.
The structure of relation algebras generated by relativizations.
Contemporary Mathematics, 156.
American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 1994. xvi+134 pp.
ISBN 0-8218-5177-2

MR1258306 (95c:03142)

Chapter 7 is dedicated to results on Relation Algebras Generated by
Equivalence Elements.

Best,
P.