[FOM] References on continuum hypothesis in non-well-founded set theory

Andrej Bauer Andrej.Bauer at fmf.uni-lj.si
Thu Oct 23 05:29:00 EDT 2008

I have been contacted by an amateur who came up with what he claims to
be a model of non-well-founded set theory in which the continuum
hypothesis is false.

As I am not an expert in this field, I would very much appreciate some
references about this subject. His particular model seems _not_ to
satisfy replacement, foundation and separation. This means that it would
be useful to have references to works discussing what happens with
continuum hypothesis when various standard axioms are missing (not just
foundation).

I thank you in advance for your help. I will post a summary of the
references you send me.

Best regards,

Andrej