[FOM] Godel's First Incompleteness Theorem as it possibly relates to Physics

Walter Read read at csufresno.edu
Fri Oct 10 20:59:42 EDT 2008

   Many physicists, notably Hawking and Dyson, have doubts about a TOE for just this reason.
Franzen's book on incompleteness has a discussion of this topic. Note that 1st
incompleteness only guarantees incompleteness for the arithmetical component of the
theory.

-Walt

Walt Read
Computer Science, MS ST 109