[FOM] Question

giuseppina.ronzitti@helsinki.fi giuseppina.ronzitti at helsinki.fi
Sat Nov 29 14:01:02 EST 2008

> Charles Silver wrote:
>>       A book on Gödel's descent into madness correlated with his views
>> as his illness deepened would be most welcome.

> Timothy Y. Chow wrote:
> In my view, such a book would be most *unwelcome*.

I do agree and (alas) here it seems we have an example:

PIERRE CASSOU-NOGUÈS. Les Démons de Gödel: Logique et Folie. [Gödel's
Demons: Logic and Craziness]
Paris: Éditions du Seuil, 2007. ISBN 978-2-02-092339-2. Pp. 277.

Here is the link to Yehuda Rav's review of the book in Philosophia
Mathematica (Advance Access published online on November 17, 2008)

Best regards,
Giuseppina Ronzitti

Department of Philosophy
University of Helsinki