[FOM] Question

giuseppina.ronzitti@helsinki.fi giuseppina.ronzitti at helsinki.fi
Sat Nov 29 14:01:02 EST 2008

> Charles Silver wrote:
>>       A book on Gödel's descent into madness correlated with his views
>> as his illness deepened would be most welcome.

> Timothy Y. Chow wrote:
> In my view, such a book would be most *unwelcome*.

I do agree and (alas) here it seems we have an example:

PIERRE CASSOU-NOGUÈS. Les Démons de Gödel: Logique et Folie. [Gödel's
Demons: Logic and Craziness]
Paris: Éditions du Seuil, 2007. ISBN 978-2-02-092339-2. Pp. 277.

Here is the link to Yehuda Rav's review of the book in Philosophia
Mathematica (Advance Access published online on November 17, 2008)

http://philmat.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/nkn034v1?etoc

Best regards,
Giuseppina Ronzitti

Ph.D.