[FOM] Computability in Europe 2008 - early registration reminder

Arnold Beckmann A.Beckmann at swansea.ac.uk
Sat May 3 16:41:25 EDT 2008

[Apologies for multiple copies]

    Computability in Europe 2008: Logic and Theory of Algorithms
                  University of Athens, June 15-20 2008
                     http://www.cs.swan.ac.uk/cie08/

          REMINDER:  EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS 11 May 2008

We would like to remind participants that registration is only complete
once we have received the payment form.  In order to give participants
who have not yet send their payment form time to react to this reminder
we decided to extend the early registration deadline to 11 May 2008.

Registration for CiE 2008:
    http://www.cs.swan.ac.uk/cie08/registration.php

You can also use the registration process to book accommodation:
    http://www.cs.swan.ac.uk/cie08/accommodation.php

SOME DETAILS OF THE PROGRAMME
=============================

TUTORIALS will be given by:
John V. Tucker (Swansea)
Moshe Y. Vardi (Houston, TX)

PLENARY SPEAKERS will include:
Keith Devlin (Stanford, CA)
Rosalie Iemhoff (Utrecht)
Antonina Kolokolova (Vancouver, BC)
Janos Makowsky (Haifa)
Dag Normann (Oslo)
Prakash Panangaden (Montreal, QC)
Christos Papadimitriou (Berkeley, CA)
Jan van Leeuwen (Utrecht) & Jiri Wiedermann (Prague)

See
   http://www.cs.swan.ac.uk/cie08/invited.php
for more informations on Plenary Speakers.

SPECIAL SESSIONS
Algorithms in the history of mathematics
  (organized by J. Hoyrup, Roskilde, and K. Chemla, Paris)
Formalising mathematics and extracting algorithms from proofs
  (organized by H. Barendregt, Nijmegen, and M. Seisenberger, Swansea)
Higher type recursion theory and applications
  (organized by U. Berger, Swansea, and D. Normann, Oslo)
Algorithmic game theory
  (organized by E. Koutsoupias, Athens, and B. von Stengel, London)
Quantum algorithms and complexity
  (organized by V. Kendon, Leeds, and B. Coecke, Oxford)
Biology and computation
  (organized by N. Jonoska, Tampa FL, and G. Mauri, Milano)
See
   http://www.cs.swan.ac.uk/cie08/special.php
for more informations on special sessions.

ACCEPTED PAPERS
The list of accepted papers can be found at
      http://www.cs.swan.ac.uk/cie08/give-page.php?18