[FOM] Colloquium Logicum 2008, Darmstadt (Germany), 10-12 September 2008
kohlenbach at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jun 18 10:39:35 EDT 2008
Call for participation:
Colloquium Logicum 2008 (Biennial meeting of the German Society for
Mathematical Logic DVMLG), September 10-12, TU Darmstadt, Germany.
Electronic registration is possible at
and follow the link "Registration".
Deadline for registration: June 30.
The scientific programme comprises
* Herbrand Centenary Lecture: Georg Kreisel, F.R.S., Salzburg
* invited plenary lectures by
* Hans Adler (Leeds)
* Sergei Goncharov (Novosibirsk)
* Joel David Hamkins (New York)
* Robert Lubarsky (Florida)
* Nicole Schweikardt (Frankfurt)
* Michiel van Lambalgen (Amsterdam)
plus a PhD Colloquium with the presentation of selected recent PhD Theses
in Logic as well as contributed talks.
At the site mentioned above one can also propose a contributed talk and
submit an abstract (only a limited number of slots will
be available for the contributed talks).
More information about the FOM