[FOM] The Hebrew-English Thesis

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 4 15:34:34 EST 2008

Quine will be chortling his grave over this.  His views on indeterminacy
of translation are rather unfashionable nowadays but this could be the
right context in which to revive the debate.  Word and Object
(particularly the last chapter) is the obvious point of departure, and
also the essays in Ontological Relativity

              tf