[FOM] finite axiomatisation

Allen Hazen allenph at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Aug 18 03:04:04 EDT 2008

  Well, there is Kleene's paper on finite axiomatizations in languages with
additional predicates (same 1952 "Memoir" of the AMS as his permutation of
inferences paper), and a strengthening of the result by Vaught and my short
term memory is shot.  Richard Zach described them in his blog at:
Allen Hazen
University of Melbourne