[FOM] Conference: Logical Pluralism, Tartu August 27-31

Marcus Rossberg mr30 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Apr 15 12:03:19 EDT 2008

Apologies for cross-posting.

LOGICAL PLURALISM

27-31 August 2008, University of Tartu, Estonia

Organizers:
Daniel Cohnitz (University of Tartu)
Peter Pagin (Stockholm University)
Marcus Rossberg (Arché, University of St Andrews)

Speakers

JC Beall (Connecticut)
Manuel Bremer  (Düsseldorf)
Hartry Field (NYU)
Per Martin-Löf (Stockholm)
Peter Pagin (Stockholm)
Nikolaj Jang Pedersen (UCLA)
Dag Prawitz (Stockholm)
Graham Priest (Melbourne)
Agustín Rayo (MIT)
Stephen Read (St Andrews)
Greg Restall (Melbourne)
Marcus Rossberg (St Andrews)
Stewart Shapiro (Ohio State)
Johan van Benthem (Amsterdam / Stanford)
Dag Westerståhl (Gothenburg)

The conference will take place in Tartu, Estonia, from August 27-31
2008. For more information, please visit:

http://daniel.cohnitz.de/index.php?conference

Everyone interested is invited to participate. To plan the event,
however, we would need your registration by July 1, 2008.

Please send us an email to

cohnitz at ut.ee

Participants are responsible for making their own travel and
accommodation arrangements. However, we have reserved some places in
a nearby student dormitory. Please indicate in your registration when
you are interested in staying at the student dormitory.

The conference is sponsored by the Swedish Bank Tercentenary Fund.

Dr Marcus Rossberg

Arché - The Philosophical Research Centre for
Logic, Language, Epistemology, and Metaphysics
Philosophy Department
University of St Andrews
St Andrews, Fife KY16 9AL
Scotland, U.K.