[FOM] Q and A

Kreinovich, Vladik vladik at utep.edu
Wed Nov 7 16:42:41 EST 2007

If I remember correctly, in the sense of, e.g., the Wiener measure,
almost all continuous functions are not differentiable anywhere.

The major difference is that in Baire-category terms, you have absolute
results, but in measure-theoretic terms, you have to specify the
measure. For example, here are other measures on the set of all
continuous functions in terms of which almost all continuous functions
are differentiable.