[FOM] Göedel and progress in philosophy

mlika hamdi mlika_hamdi at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 12 08:50:13 EDT 2007

The sentence of Gödel looks like one that Karl Jaspers said in his Introduction to philosophy : something like this : We can say that we made a lot of progress from the medecine of Hyppocrate but we did not make any progress from Plato !
  If we substitue Babylonnian (or egyptian) Mathematics by greec medecine this will change something in the meaning of what Gödel wondered to say ?

  Hamdi