[FOM] An Introduction to Gödel's Theorems

Peter Smith ps218 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jul 9 18:53:47 EDT 2007

I do hope FOMers will forgive some shameless advertising! But my
Introduction to Gödel's Theorems (CUP, reasonably cheap pbk) is now
available, -- hurry, hurry, while stocks last! Details at
http://www.godelbook.net.

If the book is any good, that owes a great deal to FOMers. I announced here
at various times the availability of drafts of (much of) the book for
download -- and in the end over 500 people took up the offer. A surprising
number sent me comments, some with quite extraordinary generosity, and I've
certainly avoided some horrible clangs as a result. So thanks to all!

--
Dr Peter Smith: Faculty of Philosophy, University of Cambridge

LaTeX for Logicians: http://www.phil.cam.ac.uk/teaching_staff/Smith/LaTeX/
Idle musings: http://logicmatters.blogspot.com