[FOM] NF meeting in Cambridge may 2007

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 12 05:17:26 EST 2007

 The 70th anniversary NF meeting will be held in Cambridge
 the weekend of 25-27 May 2007.   There is already a website:

         www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~tf/NFUK.html

 If you want to be kept au courant with developments, please
 tell me so I can put your name on the mailing list.  If you
 want to give a paper or (NB inclusive OR there!) want me to
 arrange accomodation be sure to let me know.

 I am not at this stage making any promises about funding, tho'
 I am confident that I will be able to pay for accomodation for
 invited speakers and students.

       Thomas Forster

 www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~tf;  Home phone +44-1223-704452.
 work: +44-1223-337981. Mobile in UK +44-7887-701-562