[FOM] LaTeX for Logicians

Peter Smith ps218 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 22 09:55:52 EST 2007

I've just updated the LaTeX for Logicians pages. So time, perhaps, for one
of my very occasional reminders of the existence of these pages, which
should be of interest not just to logicians (my impression is that
increasing number of philosophy grad students are using LaTeX). Why not put
a link on your local "resources for grad students" pages?

All suggestions for additions/improvements gratefully received, of course.

--
Dr Peter Smith: Faculty of Philosophy, University of Cambridge

Gödel's Theorems: http://www.godelbook.net
LaTeX for Logicians: http://www.phil.cam.ac.uk/teaching_staff/Smith/LaTeX/
Idle musings: http://logicmatters.blogspot.com