[FOM] Logic in December in Cambridge

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Sun Sep 24 22:18:43 EDT 2006

CAMELEON (www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~tf/cameleon.html) is a research group of
logicians based in CAmbridgE LEeds Or Norwich.  We are having a meeting in
Cambridge on the w/e of 2-3 December 2006 with possibly some spillover
events in the days leading up to it.  The details are very far from
finalised, and I have no wish to pepper this list with announcements of
details of interest only to those who might attend.  If you are able to
come to Cambridge at that time - and would like to be kept au courant so
that you can make up your mind whether or not to come then reply to this
email.

       Thomas Forster

--
www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~tf;  Home phone +64-3-348-6609 (that's a fax too!);
mobile: +64-21-0580093. work +64-3-3642987