[FOM] Collected Works of Alonzo Church

Michael Zeleny zeleny at post.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 15 01:21:34 EDT 2006

Dear Professor Davis,

Thank you for your inquiry. As a result of Professors Burge and
Enderton objecting to the standard of editing and presentation of the
texts that I wish to maintain, I am no longer able to collaborate with
them on a joint publication. Since I own the copyright to the
collection in its present, unfinished state, my former co-editors will
not be involved in its completion and publication, short of their
change of mind on this matter. Being unable to comprehend the notion
of publishing Alonzo Church's Collected Works without proper textual
preparation and annotation, I encourage all interested parties to
contact them directly for their side of the story.

Michael Zeleny at post.harvard.edu
http://www.livejournal.com/users/larvatus/
7576 Willow Glen Road, Los Angeles, CA 90046 -- 323.363.1860
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try
again. Fail again. Fail better. -- Samuel Beckett