[FOM] Classical/Constructive Arithmetic

S. Spijkerman / F. Waaldijk sufra at hetnet.nl
Tue Mar 21 13:10:29 EST 2006

well, in my thesis (see http://home.hetnet.nl/~sufra/mathematics.html) you
will find a constructive proof of the Dugundji extension theorem.

since S=Z^omega is located in R^omega, the theorem is applicable to the
situation you mention (local compactness does not enter into the picture). i
do not believe that the proof of the Dugundji theorem offered in my thesis
is complicated.