[FOM] European Master's Program in Computational Logic

Int. Center for Computational Logic cladv at iccl.tu-dresden.de
Fri Jan 20 09:48:15 EST 2006

European Master's Program in Computational Logic

The Free University of Bozen-Bolzano in Italy, the Technische Universität
Dresden in Germany, the Universidade Nova de Lisboa in Portugal, the
Universidad Politecnica de Madrid in Spain and the Technische Universität
Wien in Austria are jointly offering a two year European Master's program
in Computational Logic.  The program is supported by the European Union
within the Erasmus Mundus initiative, which means that we can support
non-EU-students by a grant of EUR 42,000.  Students select two of the five
partner universities and study one year at each of the selected sites.
If successful they receive a double master's degree.  The course language
is English and our students come from all over the world.

If you are a student in Computer Science or a related subject, are about
to finish your Barchelor's or an equivalent degree, and have a strong
interest in logic related subjects, then you should consider joining the
program.

If you are not a student then please forward this email to interested
students.  Many thanks.

For details please check out our web pages under

          http://european.computational-logic.org/

Please note that the deadline for applications for the Erasmus Mundus
grant is

          Feb. 10, 2006.

The EU has given us additional scholarships for students from India,
Thailand, Malaysia, China and all other Asian countries.  So please apply.
You will find all relevant information on our above mentioned web pages.

In case you have any additional question please don't hesitate to contact
me.

Please give this message broad distribution.

Many thanks and best regards

Prof. Dr. Steffen Hölldobler
International Center for Computational Logic
TU Dresden
D-01062 Dresden, Germany
phone: +49 351 46 33 83 40
fax: +49 351 46 33 83 41