[FOM] Possible worlds

carniell@cle.unicamp.br carniell at cle.unicamp.br
Fri Dec 22 15:45:52 EST 2006

I think the paper Ignacio  Nattochdag is referring  to,
"Philosophische bemerkungen zu mehrwertigen Systemen
des Aussagenkalkuls" by Jan Lukasiewicz,

in his post:

>For what I know the paper of Lukasiewicz I
> was refferring to is not available in english: If I ever make a pdf
> translation I will send it to you and you will see immediately what I
> meant(If you read spanish I can scan you the spanish version that I
> have). Glance through the papers of Giovanni Panti available at Arxiv:
> that is closer to the spirit of the original Lukasiewicz.

appears as:

 "Philosophical remarks on many-valued systems of propositional logics" in
Storrs McCall, editor, Polish Logic 1920-1939. Clarendon Press, Oxford,
1967.

Regards,

Walter

Walter Carnielli
Centre for Logic, Epistemology and the History of Science – CLE
State University of Campinas –UNICAMP
P.O. Box 6133 13083-970 Campinas -SP, Brazil
Phone: (+55) (19) 3788-6519
Fax: (+55) (19) 3289-3269
e-mail: carniell at cle.unicamp.br
Website: http://www.cle.unicamp.br/prof/carnielli