[FOM] Final Call for Papers: JELIA'06

Michael Fisher M.Fisher at csc.liv.ac.uk
Fri Apr 7 09:24:45 EDT 2006

  |                 ***** CALL FOR PAPERS *****                   |
  |                 ******   JELIA'06    ******                   |
  |                 ---------------------------                   |
  | 10th European Conference on Logics in Artificial Intelligence |
  |             Liverpool, U.K., September 13-15, 2006            |
  |                 http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~jelia               |
  |          ----> Submission deadline: 1st May 2006 <----        |

  NOTE: We are happy to announce grants of £100 to every registered
  ----- student who is co-author of an accepted paper!

JELIA'06 will bring together researchers interested in all aspects
concerning the use of logics in AI to discuss current research,
results, problems and applications of both a theoretical and practical
nature. Authors are invited to submit papers presenting original and
unpublished research in all areas related to the use of Logics in AI.

Proceedings will be published by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes
on Artificial Intelligence series.  All submissions must be received
(in PS or PDF only) by 1st May, 2006, and should be submitted via the
JELIA-06 web page. Papers should be written in English, and should be
formatted according to the Springer LNCS style (with standard margins).
There are two categories of submission:

A. Regular papers. Submissions should not exceed 13 pages including
    figures, references, etc., and should contain original research,
    and sufficient detail to assess the merits and relevance of the
    contribution.

B. Tool descriptions. Submissions should not exceed 4 pages, and
    should describe the implemented tool and its novel features. A
    demonstration is expected to accompany a tool presentation.

IMPORTANT DATES
                   Deadline for submission:     1st May, 2006
                   Notification of acceptance: 8th June, 2006
                   Camera Ready Copy due:     26th June, 2006

For further details, including lists of Conference Officials and
Programme Committee, see http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~jelia

Send your questions and comments to jelia06 at csc.liv.ac.uk