[FOM] Cathegogical logic

Stanislav Barov barov at mccme.ru
Tue Sep 27 21:45:18 EDT 2005

Greetings!
I think about Cathegory logic. May be one can prove
that Class of models of
language of Cathegory theory Can be interpreted as calss of local properties of
predicates which is interpreted as first order models, and not. in general
as
class of models of second order language. If we try to prove it can be that
translations from acsiomatizable class of models (theory T in language of
cathegory theory) in general
not have recursive enumerable (effective) property for corresponding first
order theory (of individuals and sets). On the other hand it's not have all
incomprehansible qualities of models of second order language.
My somebody suspect some incorectness of that stataments or improve it.
Thanks.