[FOM] Type-Occurrence-Token

Ron Rood ron.rood at planet.nl
Sat Sep 24 07:43:26 EDT 2005

As to Q1: Quine made the type-token-occurrence distinction in his
(popular) Quiddities. An Intermittently Philosophical Dictionary
(1989), under the lemma "Type and Token."

As to Q4: maybe the following paper is interesting to you: Linda
Wetzel. What are occurrences of expressions? JPL 22 (1993), pp.215-19.

Ron Rood

John Corcoran heeft op donderdag, 22 sep 2005 om 14:58
(Europe/Amsterdam) het volgende geschreven: