[FOM] indepence and consistency results of set theory

Jesse Alama alama at stanford.edu
Thu May 5 20:52:12 EDT 2005

Figure 1 of Chapter 1 of Krivine's book does contain a figure showing
a directed graph in which the axiom of extensionality fails.
Probably every other axiom fails in that graph, too, so it doesn't
show that extensionality is independent of any other axioms.  There
are no other figures in the book.

Jesse