[FOM] NFU book by Holmes now available online

Randall Holmes holmes at diamond.boisestate.edu
Mon Mar 21 15:06:50 EST 2005

Dear members of the FOM and New Foundations lists,

My book "Elementary Set Theory with a Universal Set" has gone out of print,
but I now have permission from my publisher to post a revised version online.
A provisional version is already posted on my web page, but I'm planning
to do a more careful revision (the one which has been posted was prepared
several years ago).

If any readers of this book can bring errors and infelicities to my attention
at this point, this would be effective (they would have a chance of being
corrected!)

Sincerely, Randall Holmes

PS my page is http://math.boisestate.edu/~holmes