[FOM] Small types workshop: Constructive analysis, types and exact real numbers.
vladik at cs.utep.edu
Fri Mar 18 15:51:45 EST 2005
------------- Begin Forwarded Message -------------
From: Bas Spitters <b.spitters at cs.ru.nl>
Small TYPES workshop
"Constructive analysis, types and exact real numbers."
3/4 October 2005
Nijmegen, the Netherlands
The workshop will be held at the campus of the Radboud University Nijmegen
(formerly known as University of Nijmegen or Catholic University of
Nijmegen). This workshop is part of the TYPES project
Topics include, but are not limited to:
* the development of constructive analysis in type theory
* program extraction from such developments
* exact real number computation
* co-inductive methods for continuous structures
* semantics for real computations (e.g. domain theory, formal topology)
Martín Escardó and Norbert Müller
Deadline for registration:
September 1st 2005.
We are in the process of investigating the possibilities for a post-workshop
------------- End Forwarded Message -------------
More information about the FOM