[FOM] CfP: Workshop: Constructive analysis, types and exact real numbers
B.Spitters at cs.ru.nl
Wed Jul 6 07:13:31 EDT 2005
Call for presentations/ participation:
Small TYPES workshop
"Constructive analysis, types and exact real numbers."
3/4 October 2005
Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Deadline for registration: September 1st 2005.
* Call for Papers: Special issue of Mathematical structures in computer
* Call for Participation: Many digits competition for exact real arithmetic
The workshop will be held at the campus of the Radboud University Nijmegen
(formerly known as University of Nijmegen or Catholic University of
Nijmegen). This workshop is part of the TYPES project
Topics include, but are not limited to:
* the development of constructive analysis in type theory
* program extraction from such developments
* exact real number computation
* co-inductive methods for continuous structures
* semantics for real computations (e.g. domain theory, formal topology)
Martín Escardó and Norbert Müller
Deadline for registration:
September 1st 2005.
Special issue of Mathematical Structures in Computer Science
There will be a special issue of the MSCS on the topic of the workshop.
The proceedings will, of course, be fully refereed according to the standards
of MSCS. Submission is not limited to the participants of the workshop.
1 December 2005 Deadline for submission
1 April 2006 Notification of acceptance
1 June 2006 The final versions of the papers are due.
Please contact Bas Spitters (spitters at cs.ru.nl) if you need more information.
The "many digits" friendly competition on exact real arithmetic will be held
in conjunction with the above mentioned workshop. See
http://www.cs.ru.nl/~milad/manydigits/ for more information.
More information about the FOM