[FOM] Reverse Mathematics special session

Jeff Hirst jlh at math.appstate.edu
Sun Oct 31 14:17:27 EST 2004

Hello all,

At 12:52 AM -0400 10/30/04, Harvey Friedman wrote:
>Also, there is an upcoming Reverse Mathematics special session at the
>Atlanta meetings. Jeff Hirst - can you post info about this meeting here on
>the FOM?

Yes.  There will be a special session on reverse mathematics at the
joint mathematics meetings held in January in Atlanta.  For a complete
list of speakers with pointers to their abstracts, please see:

If you have any questions, please let me know...

Jeff Hirst   jlh at math.appstate.edu
Professor of Mathematics
Appalachian State University, Boone, NC  28608
vox:828-262-2861    fax:828-265-8617