[FOM] Re: Reaction to Hesseling's "Gnomes in the Fog"?

Mark van Atten Mark.vanAtten at univ-paris1.fr
Thu May 27 13:58:37 EDT 2004

> I've seen the following announcement which I find interesting, but have
not
> been able to learn anything more about the book.  Does anyone on the FOM
> mailing list know the book and have a reaction?
>
> Gnomes in the Fog
> The Reception of Brouwer's Intuitionism in the 1920s

I wrote a review of the book which is forthcoming in the BSL. Anyone
interested can obtain the PDF file by writing to me.

Best wishes,
Mark van Atten.

--
IHPST (Paris 1/CNRS), http://www-ihpst.univ-paris1.fr
13 rue du Four, F-75006 Paris, France

--
Ce message a subi une analyse antivirus
par MailScanner ; il est vraisemblablement