[FOM] naive continuum metaphysics

Alexander Zenkin alexzen at com2com.ru
Thu Mar 4 14:04:54 EST 2004

	May be the following three references will be interesting.

Zenkin A.A., SEMANTIC SYMMETRY OF A SPIRITUAL SPACE OF A TEMPLE AND THE
UNIVERSE OF LEIBNIZ'S MONADOLOGY: UNEXPECTED CROSSPOINTS OF ART AND
SCIENCE. - Proceedings of the SYMMETRY FESTIVAL 2003 where Science Meets
Art, 18-24 August, 2003, Budapest , Hungary, CD-version, pp. 180-184.
http://www.com2com.ru/alexzen/papers/CANTOR-2003/Ani-Zen.pdf

Zenkin A.A., “ONTOLOGY OF MIRROR SYMMETRY IN LOGIC AND SET THEORY AS A WAY
TO SOLVE THE FIRST HILBERT'S PROBLEM.”
- Proceedings of the SYMMETRY FESTIVAL 2003 where Science Meets Art, 18-24
August, 2003, Budapest , Hungary, CD-version, pp. 185-189.
http://alexzen.by.ru/papers/CANTOR-2003/ZENKIN%20BUDAPEST.doc
http://www.com2com.ru/alexzen/papers/CANTOR-2003/ZENKIN%20BUDAPEST.doc

Zenkin A.A., COGNITIVE (SEMANTIC) VISUALIZATION OF THE CONTINUUM PROBLEM. -
"Visual Mathematics", Volume 1, No. 2, 1999. at the WEB-Sites:
http://members.tripod.com/vismath1/zen/index.html

	Wish a non-boring reading : -)

	Alexander Zenkin